Monday, February 8, 2010

Happy Birthday To A Fellow Blogger


Happy Birthday Lindsay!

I was thinking about our friendship today and remembered when we first became friends. 6th grade. Mr. Robinson's class (remember how weird he was??) We just clicked from the beginning. And have been great friends ever since. (with a few ups and downs in between. but who doesn't have those?)


I hope you had a really great day. My intentions were to post this earlier today but I have been gone all day. I am sure you and Mark celebrated well. Probably went to Cafe Rio. I am jealous. You never know how much you love something until it's gone. (you and cafe rio :) )


I can't wait for you to come out next weekend. Kelli will come up and we can have a night like old times...
p.s. these are the best pictures i could find...

2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU!!! These pictures rock my world... but I am realizing that we need more together! So when I come out let's make sure we bring the cameras!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha yes i love the pictures! such great memories.

    happy birthday lindsay!!!

    ReplyDelete