Sunday, October 9, 2011

Meet Me in St Louis!

This has been the week of sports sports sports! 

Monday I got off work and flew to Las Vegas to hang out with my brothers. Tuesday morning we rose early to head to St. Louis for the Cardinals game that night!

After the traditional pre-game meal at J Bucks, we headed to the rally across the street from the stadium.



We had heard they were giving away tickets to the games and thought we could maybe score better seats. Instead I scored this...

They said the first person to show a ticket from another game would win it. We pulled one out of the bag Morty had and I started jumping up and down waving it in my hand!  I think I was the only one who had one, so there wasn't really a need to freak out about it. I went to the front and collected my prize. Now, what to do with it??


Although we lost, the game was still exciting!  There was lots of rally towel waving. We came so close to pulling ahead so many times. 



After the game we met up with Jennifer for another tradition: Ted Drewes!


I've mentioned their pumpkin pie concrete before. It was delicious as always. A trip to St. Louis is not complete without a little Ted Drewes. I am so glad we got to see and stay with Jennifer. Her trip to Napa this week fell perfectly with my trip out there so that we could hang out, go to the game and watch the sing-off together at night. We love our shows!

Here's to hoping I can get a ticket to the game on Thursday. I am making the trip no matter what. I can't miss the action!

No comments:

Post a Comment