Sunday, October 16, 2011

Taking Everything Literally


Literally coming at you from left field today... As I was sitting at the game on Thursday (Game 4 of the NLCS) a thought came to me. I am in left field. I should do a blogpost right now so I can say I'm really live from left field! But... seeing as how any kind of 3g/4g, edge or anything doesn't work when there's millions of people close by trying to post pics to fb, I was having a hard time posting from my phone and gave up. Remember the days when the whole world wasn't on Facebook so it was easier to post in crowds or even less cluttered... ahhh the good ol' days.

The Cards ended up losing this game. I have decided that I am bad luck. We have tickets to the world series home games if we are in it, but I am concerned my presence will screw everything up yet again, so I don' know if I will be making it out to St. Louis again.

We just have to win tonight! p.s. I am CONVINCED that God changed the game to 5 tonight so I could go to church today. Game was originally gonna be at 1, but with the Rangers and Tigers not playing tonight our game got moved. Last week I chose all 3 hours of church over the Cardinals ( I didn't even bring in my phone to get updates!) and that didn't go my way, so I was reconsidering the need for all 3 hours again today. But now I can go to church and then come home and watch some Cardinal baseball!. The Brewers pitcher has a 12.64 ERA in the post season. Hope we use this to our advantage!

Go Cards!

As Chip would say, Win The Day!

p.p.s. Remember when I was started obsessing over this guy and everyone thought I was out of my mind?? Yeah, who's leading the team in HR's and RBI this series?? David Freese. That's who. I hate all  these bandwagon Freese lovers. I am his only true fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment