Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Hanging With the Liver


Saturday night after work I was deciding what I was going to do. I had two different options of things going on. So the logical thing was to skip both and call Brooke. Lukcily she was home. Luckily she left me in her home. Luckily she was watching Arrested Development. I was so tired from working that I fell asleep in the second episode (sorry!) As soon as it was over she suggested we go get a treat. I jump (literally) up and exclaimed, "Let's go to random order!" A few months back I was reading the Spirit Magazine on the Southwest planes. This edition was all about pie - mmmm. In one article they were listing the best places in the country to get pie. I decided I would go try one of these places. On the list was Random Order Coffee House right here in Portland. I had never heard of this place so I was a little skeptical, but I have been dying to try it. So off to NE Alberta we went. We got ourselves some pie - I chose peach blackberry pie and she chose pecan. This is what was left:


Next we decided to stop by a friend's birthday party. Fire and Ice was the theme and we both randomly fit the part. We are that good. After the party Brooke was wanting some coke, so we headed to China Town. Backspace had to high of a cover charge so we went to Ground Kontrol and drank (cokes). And played Pac Man. And dominated Pac Man.


Finished the night off with a free donut from Voodoo thanks to Brooke's new roomie who works there. Love hanging with my Liver. 

No comments:

Post a Comment