Saturday, October 29, 2011

World Series Champions!!

The St. Louis Cardinals are World Series Champions, and I was there! It was so fun experiencing it with my family too. Morty, Nate and my dad made it out to St. Louis for the game!  We got 4 seats together 3 rows up from the Cardinals bullpen. Allen Craig's homerun was literally right in front of us!  A very nice Rangers fan took this video right when we won and emailed it to me this morning!


St. Louis was CA-RAZY after the game!  The streets were LITTERED with beer bottles and cans! At Mike Shannon's Bar you couldn't even take a step without stepping on a bottle or can. I high fived way too many people!  I hope no one has any diseases... The whole game I was up and dancing around so by the end of the night I was completely exhausted.  What an experience. I love my job for giving me the chance to be here. I got tomorrow off so I will be staying out here for the Championship Parade! How could life get any better??

Oh by the way. I text a certain player on the team at 3:30 last night. He responded this afternoon... Then I realized that I made no sense in my text. The grammar was way off. I should have double checked before I sent it! Oh well. It's over now and he responded. Dream Come True! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment