Tuesday, November 9, 2010

and they call it pumpkin love

I love fall for two reasons. First: I love jackets, coats, hoodies, ponchos... you name it. I love layering. Second: I love pumpkin!

Pumpkin pie, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin cupcakes, pumpkin bread, pumpkin bagel with pumpkin shmear, pumpkin ice cream, pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin cheesecake... i.e. I love anything that has pumpkin in it. Last weekend while in St. Louis I tried the pumpkin pie concrete at Ted Drewes. It was a slice of pumpkin pie mixed in with vanilla custard. OMG. If only it was around all year I would probably fly to St. Louis on a weekly basis just to eat that. I had it on Friday night and I am still thinking about it. Even after getting the pumpkin milkshake at Blue Plate Diner yesterday, I couldn't erase the delicious memory from my taste buds. I must go back. Soon.

Moral of the story. I wish November could last forever.

1 comment:

  1. I wish you would fly to fresno and make me some pumpkin cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete