Monday, January 11, 2010

On The Wings Of Love

While watching The Bachelor tonight (thank goodness I have another Monday night show to provide quality FHE time) I realized a few things:
1. Jake has weird lines on his face when he talks and smiles. It gets distracting.
Also, I don't think he's a good bachelor. He just doesn't have much to say. He's kinda boring to watch. And plus, hello?!?! did anyone else have a flashback to the bachelor with Jason and the girl who wore the diamonds and the yellow dress and rode in an airplane on their romantic date. I thought things would turn ugly for Ali also. But I'm glad they didn't. I like her.
2. I thought it was disgusting that Rozlyn acted like doing things with a member of the staff was ok while on this show "falling in love" with Jake. I feel like being a contestant on a show like this should make you a one-man woman... guess not.
3. I think Michelle needs to peace out. She is crazy. And I'm scared she's going to hurt someone. I love how Jillian and Ed told him to get rid of her on the first episode. I felt the same way. Obviously Jake didn't. But he did have to get rid of that weird Christina girl first.
4. I hate the girls who spend their TV time talking about how bad the others are.
5. And since when did the phrase "here for the wrong/right reasons" become so commonplace on this show? Was it always like that? I'm getting sick of it. Just concentrate on yourself, play the game to the best of your ability and hopefully you win.
6. I kinda like how Elizabeth said those things about not wanting him to kiss her until he knew for sure that she would be the one in the end. But I know she sure regretted that while watching the fireworks with him. She was tempting him too much and you could tell she just wanted to lean in and give him a kiss.
As cheesy as I think this show is, I always know one thing. I'll be back next week. Monday night. 8 pm. On my couch watching it.
Until next time.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man... Katie. I'm so glad you watch this show because I DO TOO!! We should get online and chat while we watch it from now on!! I'd love to hear your commentary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, me too! Even though it's the epitome of cheeze, it's also highly addictive! I do agree about Jake though...there seems to be something a bit off about him!

    ReplyDelete