Friday, January 15, 2010

Love Will Fall To The Earth Like A Crashing Wave

I hate Valentine's Day for one and only one reason... Juju hearts. They are the devil in the form of a heart-shaped cherry-flavored amazingness.
At least I am not at BYU anymore. Every time I would walk through the bookstore, past the candy section I would have to stop and get a 1/4 pound of these. While remembering the holiday was coming up I realized I might be able to avoid this temptation because so far the bookstore was the only place I found them. But on a quick stop to WinCo tonight to get sugar free dots (see at least I was trying to be good!!) I spotted them. Uh oh!

Luckily we rarely shop at WinCo and it's not very close to my house. So either my car will be putting on a few extra miles between now and Lovebirds day or I will show great restraint and avoid the constant temptation from my taste buds...

It's like when you pee after drinking a lot of water, and then you find yourself having to go a lot soon after. You broke the barrier. But if you hadn't gone, you would be fine. Well... I broke the barrier. My mouth tasted the cherry goodness. I am going to need some serious will power to resist the urge for more.

I know that sitting right outside of my room there is a bag with a few left in it (my mother and I may have gone a little crazy... and we may or may not have practically finished the "pay by weight" bag before we even got to the register. but that's beyond the point) and they are calling to me. I told them to wait until morning. Breakfast of champions.

No comments:

Post a Comment