Friday, September 2, 2011

Moved

Wednesday afternoon I said goodbye to my apartment in the city. I gave my 30 days notice at the beginning of the month because I was read for a change. I loved the studio minus one thing: the kitchen. Although it had what most apartments don't have, a dishwasher, it was too small for what I need. With one drawer I was struggling for room to put lots of my kitchen stuff. A few more feet of counter space would have been helpful too. So I decided to find something that fit my needs better.
Unfortunately the whole first have of last month my residency in portland was up in the air. I didn't know how much longer I'd be there, so I didn't want to sign any leases. So my search was put on the back burner. Once I knew for sure I'd be staying in the city of roses for awhile it was too late to find something I loved in my budget. So moved all my stuff to my parents house in beaverton.
I don't know how permanent this situation will be, but I'm definitely grateful this is an option. Living in a different state for 6 years, its weird having my parents as an option to fall back on. I've always been such an independent person.
Next step, gotta do some rearranging. Adrianne's old room is now gonna be mine. Seeing as how I don't love horses, or even animals in general, I'm gonna change a few things in her room. Sorry adrianne. It's time to get out the boxes...
As for the future? I'll be actively searching for a new place to call my own. Preferably in NW Portland so I can be a #nwneighb!



No comments:

Post a Comment