Sunday, September 4, 2011

I Don't Want To Grow Up

Cause I'm a Toys R Us kid...

Remember when you were a kid and would give anything to do adult things? I couldn't wait to reach the tall cupboards, stay up as late as I want to, have no curfew, make my own decisions, not have to go to school anymore, make lots of money... We'll now that I've grown up and had the chance to do all these things I'd say they are overrated. After spending all my free time searching for a place to live that fits in my budget with no luck I'm definitely over being a grown up. Sometimes I wish I could be back in elementary school where the biggest obstacle is figuring out how to get Tommy to stop chasing you on the playground.

But mostly I miss being able to hula hoop! I used to be a pro at it. But last weekend at my company picnic I was challenged to a hh contest. I failed miserably! I could barely keep it up long enough to take a picture! All the 5 year old girls were kicking my butt! One of them was giving me advise. "It just takes lots of practice." If I was their age, things would have been different that's for sure...


No comments:

Post a Comment