Monday, March 23, 2009

I am over you BYU Baseball

This is the ONLY picture I took at the baseball games last weekend in Provo.


It would be the only picture from the whole trip, except i spotted my Dylan's Candy Bar boxes on top of the fridge and snapped a shot. Those were one of the best packages i have ever recieved!


Anyway back to the picture. I took it because Kevin was on deck to hit in the game on Saturday. But unfortunately the guy before him got the last out.

I would have taken more pictures, but i am over the byu baseball team.

i left the game early on thursday in salt lake. Yes. you heard me. or read me correctly. i LEFT THE GAME EARLY! since when do i do that?? NEVER!

although this is a bad season to decide i am done. they are actually doing well this year. well better than the past 2 seasons... which i guess isn't saying much. pitching has improved drastically!

Cardinals baseball is 14 days away and i couldn't be happier!!!! My man, Freese, was called back up only 2 weeks after he was sent down to the minors for what seemed pretty permanent... BUT HE'S BACK!

let's cross our fingers he makes the roster come April 2...

My one goal was for Freese to know who i am, and i'm not about to let Joe Mather get in the way of that...

No comments:

Post a Comment