Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Back in the Lou and i'm proud

I am SICK of driving. I decided no more for awhile.

And I went to court today for my speeding ticket so there goes my fun fund for awhile. I have an 8 hour traffic school scheduled for April. After driving away I realized it was General Conference Saturday so I am going to need to get that changed.


But Wichita was fun. The second game we won. it was only 2 hours! i got robbed out of an hour of baseball... i am surprised by some of the coaches decisions for starters and pictchers... but hopefully in the end the team will be good.

i got caught up on bachelor while in kc. (one of the good things about going to dad's house - wireless internet. the other good thing - GOOD FOOD! )
i am not happy about any decisions made by the bachelor and those around him. i think molly should have said NO WAY. i think less of her now. and jason needs to have a reality check and realize that the "true love" he's seeking probably won't be found in 6 weeks on national tv.


and i am not happy about jillian being the new bachelorette. i liked her a lot. so therefore don't want her to look like a fool like the previous bachelors and bachelorettes... oh well. i won't watch it though. my new show is celebrity apprentice!


i was so scared dennis rodman was going to get the boot... for some reason i like that dude. but it's the only show that i can actually follow since i don't have anything on sunday nights...

AND FINALLY....



it's girl scout cookies season!!! i definitely stocked up. :)

2 comments:

  1. OOO I love girl scout season! Just wanted to say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i heart carmel delites aka samoas! yums!

    ReplyDelete