Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Let's Link Together!

I've fallen into the trap of yet another online social networking site. This one will hopefully help me get connected with a job! PLEASE!!

LinkedIn. I have heard about it for a few years now. In fact, I remember in my sports broadcasting class my teacher was about to leave BYU Broadcasting to pursue a different field. And I think he was trying to get us going in that direction also, because it seemed like our lectures were a lot of business and not so much sports. And this was my second time taking the class (I loved it that much. Seriously) So I remember a lot less business and a lot more sports the first time around. One lecture he showed us all the great things about LinkedIn. At the time, I never thought I would jump on the bandwagon.

But here I am. One of LinkedIn's newest members. Thanks to a friend who persuaded me tonight. And then of course minutes after adding my dad, he sent me an email telling me it was a great idea to join. Glad I got your approval...

So if you're on LinkedIn, add me to your network. Let's get me hired!

2 comments:

  1. I just remembered I was in that sports broadcasting class with you. and maddie was the TA. you were like the teacher's pet and knew all the answers since you had taken it before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slash I was not the teacher's pet. I don't think he liked me much the second time around. I always left class halfway through to go watch Monday Night Football...

    ReplyDelete