Thursday, March 25, 2010

Let's Ask

Thursdays Tidbits of (T)Wisdom:

-Yellow polish does not look good on my toes. I have been wanting to do yellow (like taxi cab yellow) for a long time now and decided I would do it today at my pedicure. Wow did it look bad! Good thing I had pink as a backup. And I am loving this pink. (Pink Flamingo I think. Or maybe it was Flamenco)

-Tomorrow I will be taking the longest flight of my life. I hate flying. Going to Hawaii a few years ago was a killer for me. I don't know how I will do the 10 hours to London tomorrow. I might need to enlist the help of drugs.

-I dream about the Cardinals on an almost nightly basis. 2 night ago I dreamt that we landed seats on their charter flight after a game. I was in heaven.

-My ears don't like to be pierced. They are extremely infected. But I read somewhere that I shouldn't take the earrings out. If I did, the infection would stay in my ear when the holes closed up. So now I try to cover my ears with my hair when I am close to people.

-I vacuumed up a worm today. I was vacuuming downstairs by the back door and moved something out of the way only to find a worm was living under it. I panicked and just ran the vacuum over it. I don't think that was a smart idea...

-I am excited to be free from cell phone contact for the length of my trip. I opted out of getting my phone prepped for european travel. I just decided to go without it. It's quite liberating.

-I vacuumed my room and washed my sheets for the first time since February. Sick. Now I will have clean sheets to come home to in a few weeks.

-I still haven't watched this week's episode of Gossip Girl. I didn't watch last week's episode until Sunday. What is wrong with me? Am I just too busy? Doubt it. I guess it's just not the same unless I watch it with the 3030.

-I am currently fighting a speeding ticket from Tillamook County and I will cry if I don't win. I don't have $200 to pay for speeding for 2.5 seconds.

-I want to go skydiving on my birthday in Hawaii. I will only do it if I find at least one other person to go with me. The reason for wanting to do it on April 30th?? You get a free t-shirt for risking your life on your birthday. That's worth it, I think.

-I can't think of anything else at the moment. And I need to get to the mall before it closes.

3 comments:

  1. wow you are on a blogging ROLL today. btw, it was so so so sosososososo good seeing you the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um what what what??? I am already planning on skydiving there!!! YESSSSS

    ReplyDelete
  3. have fun in spain! you are just like my mom (and me, since i've picked it up from her too!) - we always deep clean before a long vacation so we can come home to a clean home. you are gonna love your bed and clean sheets when you arrive back in the states. :)

    love you!

    ReplyDelete