Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Is It April Yet?

10 hours and 23 minutes (at the time of post) until the Cardinal's first Spring Training game...

Can baseball season just get here right now???? I need games, games, games! I need the 9 texts a day for 401 updating me of the Cardinals games. I usually get annoyed with the texts when I am at the game, but now I would appreciate them anytime!! Just start coming please...

I have already looked up trips to Seattle, St. Louis, Boston and San Francisco to catch a series or two. Why do I always go to the same ballparks? This isn't helping me reach my goal of going to all of the Major League Baseball Stadiums...

I am liking the fact that the Mariner's Opening Day is a week after baseball starts. Seeing as how I will be traveling back into the country on April 6th, most likely with an empty bank account, it will be semi-impossible to catch the Cardinals opening day... So second best is Seattle, right?? I am a little worried for the Mariners that their 2nd and 3rd home games of the season they are already offering half price tickets. Is it really that hard to get fans to come? By the way, on my birthday (April 30), the Cardinals are giving away Cardinals Snuggies... If that's not a sign that I have to go, then I don't know what is! Done and done!

I am excited to see the Cardinals this season. We dropped a few, picked up a few and had a few struggles during the off season. But doesn't everyone? I am cheering for Freese no matter what anyone says. I am excited to see Pujols, Yadi and Holliday back in action. Let's get a Cy Young from Waino or Carp this season. Good riddance to Ankiel (or HGH) and Thurston. I'm surprise LaRussa let go of his man crushes. I wish I could go to Jupiter right now.

April-October/November = PURE BLISS! And I can't wait for it to begin!

Get ready for me, St. Louis! I am coming!

p.s. I am in love with the first picture that comes up on the Cardinals home page right now. It's McGwire and Freese in the batting cages... It makes me smile everytime :)

1 comment:

  1. bah i can't wait either! i look at the mlb home page everyday just to see the countdown til opening day...

    ReplyDelete