Wednesday, April 29, 2009

ITS MY BIRTHDAY WEEK!

My birthday week has officially begun.  I had to wait until Aaron's was over to start it.  I celebrated last night by going to the dirty bird for my free burger.  and she even persuaded me into getting the birthday ice cream.  although i only had three little bites of it.  no need to create more phlegm in my body.  I've got plenty of it already... 

So i got home from work tonight. cleaned my room.  no one wants to wake up to a messy room on your birthday.  it's been messy this past week because i have been so sick. tissues all over the floor, empty bottle of nyquil and advil pm = not a fun week for me.  i am still sick.  but now its moved on to respiratory.  it hurts my ribs and i have difficulty breathing when i am sitting in certain positions and when i am walking.  FUN!  the doctor in a box said it will only last 2 more weeks... let's hope it only last 2 more hours...

back to the story.  i get home. clean my room. get ready for bed. open my computer to write a blog post that i WAS going to publish tomorrow morning...  BUT  i have an internet connection in my room!  it must be my birthday... this has never happened.  i usually have to go downstairs in the living room and steal the neighbor's internet.  but tonight, i am stealing someone else's from the comfort of my bed... it feels good!

tomorrow i am going to celebrate by waking up early.  getting ready for work. and then going to a crepe place downtown for my birthday breakfast.  tomorrow it is some kind of eating out celebration... everyone in st louis (it might be national??) is encouraged to eat out at a list of restaurants that are giving a percentage of the proceeds to something.  haha.  i forget. but i chose this crepe place downtown because it is giving 50% (most places are only doing 25%)  and then i want to go to Pi for lunch after work. it is giving only 25% but i really want to try it.  it is a favorite of mr. presidents...  i am saving all my free bday dinner coupons for another day because i want to support this eating out thing.  

this birthday will not be like last year's...    
no rob and big birthday cake
no rob and big birthday cake.

but most of all no "no sugar diet"!!!  so bring on the cakes cookies and ice cream.  it's my birthday!  

i am having a low key day. but a fun weekend when grandma, mom and adrianne come to town!  we are going to have a blast!  can't wait. 

here's to a blazers AND cardinals win tomorrow!  i would say byu baseball, but they're at tcu. so they will lose. :)

3 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say happy belated birthday! And I am so happy to have you on my blogroll now. I'm way bummed, however, that I can't make it out to St. Louis. You and Kelli need to do something weird in my honor though...like laying in the middle of a street or something!

    Also, I posted on your posts in March regarding the scary roomies. Yikes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey can you also grant me access with my Lindzface@gmail.com e-mail?? I seem to be on that one more...

    ReplyDelete
  3. of course! and kelli and i will miss you... kelli wants to do something to ex roomie - it will be weird in your honor. remember what we (or maybe it was just me) ALWAYS wanted to do to someone in high school??
    glad you have you along for the ride. and thanks for the friendly comments on my best post ever. :)

    ReplyDelete