Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year

2011 was great!  Lot's of excitement for me and everyone around me!

From moving into my downtown apartment in January...

to Adrianne's wedding and my bff from the beginnings of elementary school getting engaged in February...



Netty and Mike's wedding, Cardinals Opening Day and paying off my car in March...




 to Emma and Bball's wedding and Jessica Beaumont having her baby boy on my bday (like I asked her to) in April...


to crossing off another stadium from my list with a weekend trip with my mom to Phoenix in May...


to my one year anniversary at SWA and Utah friends trips in June...

to baby showers, trips to see friends and family, and a big interview in July and August...

This is where Laura is telling me my kicks will be Drewki's favorite gift by far...

to Duck football games in Dallas, my first time to Autzen, one epic end of the season rally run for the Cardinals and one very special Christmas Miracle born in September...




to the World Series in October...



to a fun Hawaiian trip in November...

 

This year has been pretty good to me. I hope it continues on through 2012.  Here's a little video of me popping champagne (for others to drink)

1 comment:

  1. love that my little chunk and i made the list! we love you cumin!

    ReplyDelete