Monday, January 9, 2012

Death...

My KitchenAid Pro mixer just broke down. It's been sounding a little weird lately. I think there's something wrong with the motor. Sounds like something is off a little. It runs smooth when not mixing the air. But when it has to cream my butter and sugar, it isn't happy and stalls on me. I am so depressed. This is the best thing that every happened to me. Plus I was in the middle of making cupcakes. Now I just want to give up and go to bed and cry. I am going to see about getting it fixed tomorrow after work, but if it's unfixable, I don't know what I'm going to do! Christmas just happened. My birthday is 4 months away. Who's gonna buy me a KitchenAid?? I cannot. I repeat. I cannot make cupcakes without it. So those of you who enjoy my baking, get together and donate money to buy me a new mixer (sea foam green please) or else say goodbye to delicious baked goods.

Here's some inspiration guys:











1 comment: