Friday, February 27, 2009

My Collegiate Life

This:
just isn't doing it for me.

On Wednesday it was so warm here. It reached 70 degrees at one point in the day! As I stood outside to brainstorm outdoor activities so my skin could benefit from some Vitamin D, I realized something.

all i really wanted to do was drive my car to byu and walk into larry miller field and watch byu play baseball. but alas, byu is a 20 hour drive from my apartment.

So... I have two trips coming up to solve the problem.

Trip #1 - Wichita, Kansas

Sunday I will drive to KC and stay overnight. Monday will make the 3 hour trek to Wichita (home of the shockers)
Weather is looking promising - forecast is a warm 64 degrees for both Monday and Tuesday!

i look forward to seeing the team play in person and enjoy some good sun.

BUT... it's still not miller field


So... Trip #2 (99% set in stone)
Provo, Utah! i never thought i would be so excited to go to provo. and i thought i would be able to live without byu baseball for one season because i have the freakin st louis cardinals out here! but the season hasn't started out here and i am dying...
So mark your calendars for March 12-15th. i will be at the thursday, friday and saturday games. AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!
and i'll eat at gurus, and cafe rio, and five guys, and joe vera's, and zupas. mmm!!!!
So if you want to see me, i will be at those places or the stadium. and maybe her aparment.
BUT i WILL cancel the trip if the weather isn't at least 50 degrees, but i would appreciate 60 or 70 degrees.

i can't wait to go! thanks to mom for donating some southwest credit! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment