Monday, September 13, 2010

OMG! OMG! OMG!


It's BAAAAACCCKKK!!!! My life will officially return to normal when I watch tonight's season premier of Gossip Girl. I have been waiting for this day for sooo long. So many unanswered questions. It's a good thing my new schedule starting in October has Monday nights off so I can watch GG! I will miss GG nights at the 3030, but I hope to quickly find a replacement.

Although I am a little nervous that I am over television. I haven't turned on the tv in a LONG time. Over 2 months probably. Except for my Monday night Bachelor Pad at Kelli's, I don't watch the tube. My life is too exciting right now to sit on the couch.

Nothing will stop me from watching Chuck Bass. Thank you CW.



p.s. I am also excited for Life Unexpected. Did anyone else watch that last season? I thought maybe it wouldn't make it to a second season, but I'm glad it did. It's filmed here in Portland so it's fun to watch.

4 comments:

  1. You just MADE my day! Literally! Thank you for loving Gossip Girl as much as I do...Anytime you want to hop on a plane and come watch it with me, I am game! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have nothing to say about gossip girl - never seen it - but i wanted to say that i LOVE your new backdrop. seriously, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched Life Unexpected too and I liked it...I'm glad it's back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love love love their outfits!!!!!

    ReplyDelete