Tuesday, November 3, 2009

What Not To Wear

I always missed out on the cool people that came into channel 5 when I was interning there. Jimmy Carter came, I was out of town. Conan O'Brien came, I was out of town. :( Although you might think I was out of town a lot during my internship, that was not completely true. Just when the cool people came.
When I read all of my former co-worker's twitter and facebook updates saying Stacy and Clinton from What Not To Wear were in the house. I got depressed once again. I LOVE Stacy and Clinton and What Not To Wear. It's one of those shows that I could watch a full day marathon. They ambushed a guest on Channel 5's Show Me St. Louis show. Man I wish I was there. So this one won't let me post the video on here, so just click here and watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment