Monday, November 2, 2009

TLR, No I Did Not Just Misspell TRL

I like to frequent a few websites to keep up to date on the news of the Cardinals. A few sources I can trust to have the latest stories are the Post Dispatch and Newschannel 5 (Although I was a little disappointed to see that they were the only local station that was NOT present in L.A. for game 1 and 2 of the NLDS. Apparently budget constraints are getting in the way of being the "Home of the St. Louis Cardinals," which they claim to be.) Anyway, I am a big fan of Tony La Russa. Sometimes I feel like he makes stupid decisions from game to game. But overall, this man is a genius and knows how to use the resources/players he has to win. Not only has he received the best manager award in both leagues, but he has managed both the Oakland A's in the American League, and the St. Louis Cardinals in the National League to the World Series titles.

No comments:

Post a Comment