Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Ten Tidbits Tuesday

First of all, I am almost all caught up on Desperate Housewives on Netflix. Now that I am on Season 7 I was wondering what would be my next show to start on. Until... I saw that Gossip Girl Season 4 is now available Netflix. Heaven! I have missed this show so much. Working on Monday nights has put a serious dent in my Gossip Girl watching days. I just got out of the habit of watching and now I am so behind! Now is my chance to get caught up and bring Chuck and Blair back into my life!

Unfortch this YouTuber disabled the embedding. Lame.

Second, I am signing up for the Rock n Roll Half Marathon in Portland in May. Now is the time to get back in the habit of running daily. I went for a run yesterday. I explored new parts of my neighborhood. That's the best part about running outside. I can't stand to run on a treadmill so I need to get outside before it gets too cold!

Third, I am planning two (maybe) trips to Hawaii for this month. I might meet up with a friend in Oahu on Sunday. I am trying to get an Alaska guest pass so I can bring a friend, but that's proving to be harder than I thought. Then I am going with my parents at the end of this month to Maui. My first time to that island. Can't wait.

Fourth, my computer battery lasts about 45 minutes and it makes me mad. Maybe soon I'll go get a new one. I spent all my moneys in October though.



Fifth, Frank on Real World is crazy.

Sixth, I was in St. Louis so much last month. Each time I would stop at the news station that I used to intern at  few years ago. I was there so much that people were asking if I still worked there.  Not only was I there so much, it was consistently on the same days so I would see the same flight attendants on my flights. They remembered me and my love for the Cardinals each time. Not that it wasn't obvious from my clothes and my backpack.

Seventh, my jaw is in pain. It started a few weeks ago and hasn't stopped. I have been to the dentist twice already to get my bite fixed to see if that helps with the pain. I have tried to stay on a liquid only diet. My blender has never been used so much! But I have cheated a few times. I feel the pain the next day when I do cheat. It hurts a lot when I talk, so I try not to. Luckily I have had 4 days off in the past week due to starting a new schedule so I can actually stay away from people and talking. It's my excuse to catch up on all my favorite shows on our DVR.

Eighth, I like the Singoff. And I was really excited for last night's episode because they had to do a country song. But everyone did new country! I was so disappointed. I wanted to hear the classics. It was lame. BYU's group, Vocal Point is really good.  I'm slightly obsessed with Tanner- the kid with the buzz cut. He's cute.



Ninth, Thor is a slightly cheesy movie. Watched it last night. While drinking a pumpkin milkshake from Burgerville. Oh Em Gee. I feel like the shake alone deserves it's own subject. So good. On a side note, we went to a McDonald's to rent the movie and get shakes. But they don't have pumpkin anymore. Who stops pumpkin shakes in November?? I bet theirs isn't any good anyway.

Last but not least, I was introduced to this band last night. They are hot. And have English accents. And are hot.

1 comment: