Saturday, February 19, 2011

SHOUT IT OUT!!

A few weeks ago my cuz, Laura texted me and told me she was craving my cupcakes. Funny, cause I was too. (The baker inside of me has disappeared for awhile :( ). I told her she must come up to Portland and visit in order to get some. She told me she couldn't right now. Why? Because she's feeling a bit under the weather these days... Why? Cause she's PREGGO!!!!!!!! I got so excited I called her right then (even though I was working). I didn't care if I got busted on my phone.
THIS was BIG news! She's been trying for years and not having any luck. Finally a little Field baby is coming to Clovis!! Then she proceeded to tell me, I couldn't tell anyone yet. WHAT?!?! how was I supposed to keep a huge secret like that?? Well, I am happy to report that I was successful. I almost slipped a few times. But she has finally announced it to the world, so now I can be super excited for her and tell everyone. I just read all of her blog posts about the pregnancy and couldn't help but get a little teary-eyed. This was a looooooong time coming for a well-deserving couple.

CONGRATS LA AND DREWSK!

You guys are going to be great parents. I can't wait for September 17th!
I love Christmas miracles :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay for me and Drewsk! I love my own dedicated post. feeling so special. maybe we will name him/her carly katherine? maybe u can kill your migraine with some excedrin on the quick? only prob when you come to visit you'll have to sleep on the couch or in bb's crib!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget who brought the "HOPE" at Christmas

    ReplyDelete