Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Life is Rough

Dear KION,

I really wish I could have said yes to your offer. You made the decision tough. But ultimately I had to go with my gut. My heart is in PDX. I can't leave this place just yet. I already left it back in 2004 and it was rough then. I didn't want to have to go through another heartbreak. I hope you'll understand. I am so lucky to have been your top choice. Good luck.

Sincerely,

Just another college grad who decided her major isn't really what she wants to do anymore.

3 comments:

  1. eh, it happens. Find something you love to do! Maybe you should do something for all the sports teams you love! That would be cool. OR- professional cupcake maker/baker. I would support a Katie's Creations Cupcake! Hope all is going well! Love reading about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post especially the last part! Congrats! So very happy for you and our dinner dates in Las Vegas ;)...And someday our trip to Switzerland, Paris and Italy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you went with your heart my dear! Looking forward to your Utah visit real soon. :)

    ReplyDelete