Friday, May 15, 2009

6.6.6


i have 666 friends on facebook. i actually noticed this a while back when my roommate was kicking me out and calling me a psycho.  i was at like 664 at the time and thought how fitting if i was 666.  so as soon as i got to it i stopped accepting friendships until i could write a little blogpost.  but now i have a few family members wanting me to accept, so i can't keep them waiting, right?? haha
so now i fit the pyscho, devil label that a certain peep is giving me.


Whatever floats your boat...

5 comments:

  1. ha! i'd rather be called a psycho than actually be one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. even though you guys don't live together anymore, can i still cause mischief while i'm there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow... she changed the locks.. Hey .. I am all for playing pranks on the old roommate ... Maybe I need to fly out before June.. haahha

    ReplyDelete
  4. She changed the locks???! That is so extreme!! How come they have all your stuff? Can you get it back?

    ReplyDelete